Wednesday 14 August 2013

Birthday Cards Made with Scraps of Patterned Paper

Even when the lovely Designer Series Patterned Papers are on Special Offer as they are now (check this link) I don't like to waste any of it. Sometimes I make up embellishments ready to go on a project (I have a whole tub of butterflies for example) but if the left over piece of paper is big enough I like to make them into cards.

Today I am going to show you the cards I made from a strip of paper that was left over from the pages I made for the latest Feeling Crafty Scrapbook Club. The papers are from the delightful Afternoon Picnic Designer Series Papers and the greeting is from the Express Yourself Stamp Set.
Birthday Cards made with Scraps of Patterned Paper by Stampin' Up! Demonstrator Bekka Prideaux - check her blog for lots of cute ideas

I had been asked by a friend for a box of easy to post birthday cards for them to give as a gift and these cards are some of the ones I have included in that collection. Tomorrow I will show you some more of them.

Happy Stampin'
Bekka Prideaux - Stampin' Up! in UK, Nederlands, Österreich, Deutschland & France.  Top Demonstrator.  Buy Stampin' Up! Card Making and Scrapbooking Supplies or start your own Stampin' Up! business. Join Stampin' Up! here

PS Don't forget to email me to take advantage of the special offer on these and other gorgeous Stampin' Up! Designer Series Papers


Pin It

No comments: